- Assisted in matters involving family law, personal injury, criminal defense, and probate.
- Intern for United States Representative Jeb Hensarling (R-TX 5th District).
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, magna cum laude, from Texas Tech University, 2013
- Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude, from Texas Tech University School of Law, 2016
- 1L Mock Trial Competition Finalist, Best Oralist
- TYLA National Trial Competition, 2014-2015
- Mack Kidd Administrative Law Moot Court Competition, Runner Up Best Oralist, 2014-2015
- In Vino Veritas Mock Trial Competition, Quarterfinalist, 2015-2016
- Estate Planning & Community Property Law Journal, Volume 8, Executive Symposium Editor
- Board of Barristers, Director of Fundraising
- Moot Court and Mock Trial Committee, Board of Barristers
- Organization of Women Law Students, Member
- Phi Delta Phi, Member
- American Bar Association
Publications and Presentations
- Author, “What Would Zeus Think?: Choosing Between the Freedom to Create a Will and Freedom of Religion,” Texas Tech Estate Planning and Commercial Property Law Journal, Volume 8, Online Codicil
- Author, “How Will TSA Handle the New Threat to Homeland Security—The Bioweapon?,” 7 J. of Biosecurity, Biosafety & Biodefense L. 91 (2016).
Alyssa was born in Lubbock, Texas and attended high school in Frisco, Texas. Alyssa enjoys watching Red Raider football, traveling and spending time with her family.