"To be successful, you have to be able to relate to people; they have to be satisfied with your personality to be able... to build a relationship with mutual trust." - George Ross.
"I strive in my practice to build relationships that allows for the development of mutual trust with the people that I work with and with the clients that I represent."
Colleen McCoy’s practice is devoted primarily to the area of transportation defense in state and federal court.
- Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Texas Christian University
- Juris Doctor Degree, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
Publications and Presentations
- Author, Published Opinion, Harris v. American Protection Insurance Company, 158 S.W.3d 614 (Tex. App. --- Fort Worth 2005, no pet.)
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Brown Bag CLE Committee
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Past Member
Colleen was born in Blytheville, Arkansas.