Lindsay focuses her practice on transportation and logistics related litigation throughout the State of Texas for a variety of insurance companies, transportation companies, freight forwarders, transportation brokers and self-insured entities in relation to personal injury claims, property damage claims, third-party property damage, driver issues, freight claims/loss and property recovery as well as Carmack Amendment litigation. Lindsay represents a number of clients in employee injury non-subscriber cases in state and federal court, and in arbitration proceedings. Lindsay is involved in the initial stages of the claims process, investigation of the claims, defending litigation and having courts enforce arbitration, if necessary.
Lindsay has extensive experience in finding and maintaining contact with defendant drivers who no longer work for her clients, but are needed to testify.
Lindsay is frequently involved in the immediate response to catastrophic injuries and fatal accidents arising out of trucking accidents. She is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Transportation and Logistics related litigation
- General liability
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma – Juris Doctorate, May 2007
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas – May, 2004
Awards & Recognitions
- Rated BV by Martindale-Hubble
- Super Lawyers – Thompson Reuters, Rising Stars 2010, 2016-2017
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Foundation – Fellow
- Trucking Insurance Defense Association (TIDA), Young Professional Committee (Co-Chair)
- American Bar Association, Commercial Transportation Litigation Committee (Vice-Chair)
Lindsay enjoys playing golf, traveling with her husband, Jonathon, and spending time with their two dogs, Isabella and Ribby.