Sargent Law, P.C. is a litigation firm committed to providing outstanding representation and personalized legal services to each of our clients. Our firm is dedicated to representing insurance companies, along with small and large organizations and individuals needing an experienced, and aggressive law firm to represent their interests in North Texas and beyond.
We have actual trial attorneys with hundreds of verdicts across Texas who will represent you with both honor and tenacity. Sargent Law wants to represent you and use all of our experience, skill and resources to not only meet your expectations, but to exceed them.
A Defense Firm
A Firm Defense.
Sargent Law is a streamlined law firm that provides clients with outstanding representation in litigation defense.
The Real Deal.
Every one of our defense attorneys has actual jury trial courtroom experience. No posers here. We are the real deal.
Where It Counts.
When experience counts, you can count on Sargent Law. Our record of success in court rivals that of much larger firms.
We treat everyone with respect and make decisions with integrity - understanding that trust is the foundation of any relationship.
"All people are equal under the law. A good legal defense makes the difference. Defense is all we do – and we’re good at it."
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- Workers' Compensation And On-The-Job Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
Our general liability attorneys represent clients in claims of property damage, personal injury, accidents, toxic torts, and bad faith.
The transportation industry covers a broad spectrum of clients on a local, regional, and national level, including motor carriers, shippers, private fleets, and anyone else involved in transporting products from one place to another.
Property owners and managers are subject to lawsuits when an individual is injured due to a hazard on property other than their own.
Workers' Compensation And On-The-Job Injury
Workers' Compensation carriers and employers rely on Sargent Law to represent them before Texas administrative agencies and in court in matters involving accidental injuries and fatalities.
From conference room to courtroom, Sargent Law attorneys have the expertise and tenacity to follow the case through every stage – including trial and appeal, if necessary.
Defense of medical malpractice lawsuits includes representing hospitals, physicians, practice groups, nurses, extended care facilities, pharmaceutical companies, managed care organizations, ER staffing firms, home health agencies, and other healthcare providers and groups.
As your corporate counsel, Sargent Law can keep up with the legal needs of your corporation, so you can focus on managing your company.
- 21JunSargent Law, P.C., is proud to welcome attorney R. Martin Dungan to the firm as Associate. Martin focuses his practice and has represented a number of clients in transportation, labor and employment, insurance defense, premises liability and appellate matters.21JunSargent Law, P.C., is proud to welcome Carrie Garcia Sanders as Senior Counsel. Carrie is a 14-year trial attorney focusing on personal injury litigation, primarily defense. She has tried more than 40 cases before a jury and is licensed in Texas and Mississippi. With have an extensive background in automobile accidents and medical malpractice, she is heavily involved in trucking and commercial liability matters.
- 21JunSargent Law, P.C., is proud to welcome attorney Lindsay Gorbach to the firm as Senior Counsel. Lindsay focuses on transportation and logistics related litigation throughout the State of Texas, representing insurance companies, transportation companies, freight forwarders, transportation brokers and self-insured entities in personal injury claims, property damage claims, third-party property damage, driver issues, freight claims/loss and property recovery.26JanSargent Law, P.C. proudly announces that David Sargent has been recognized as a Texas “Super Lawyer” for 2017. Mr. Sargent has been recognized as a Texas “Super Lawyer” for twelve straight years. He is a charter member of the trucking insurance defense association and is on the American board of trial advocates.
- 24JanWe're happy to share the news that Sargent Law has been named one of the Best Law Firms in America for 2016 by US News & World Report!19JanSargent Law, P.C., is proud to welcome Michael Colvin as Senior Counsel. Michael joins Sargent Law with more than 22 years of experience as a litigator.
Michael has an extensive range of experience in litigation and defense matters including Trucking and Transportation, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Real Estate Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Commercial Business Litigation, Insurance Bad Faith Defense, Toxic Tort and Environmental litigation, Oil and Gas, Wind Energy, and 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Entity Creation.
- 19JanSargent Law, P.C., is proud to welcome Alyssa York as Associate. Alyssa has experience assisting on matters involving family law, personal injury, criminal defense, and probate. She also served as Intern for United States Representative Jeb Hensarling (R-TX 5th District).
19SepSargent Law, P.C., is growing. In an effort to continue providing the best possible service to our clients, we’re proud to welcome three key members to our support staff.
- 10AugDavid Sargent recently obtained a “take nothing” result in arbitration for the defendant, a local refrigerated transportation company. A “take nothing” judgment means that the arbitrator ruled that the plaintiff has failed to prove their case, “takes nothing” on their claim and zero is owed by the defendant.28JulWe are pleased to announce our move to new offices and the launch of our new website. Our view is as expansive as the number of courtrooms our attorneys have seen in cases they've tried. We are a unique law firm of trial lawyers, with over 100 years of combined courtroom experience and a proven record of success representing clients in hundreds of trials that have involved Trucking, Premises Liability, Product Liability, and On-the-Job Injury in courts all across Texas.
- 27JulCongratulations to Sargent Law, P.C., attorney Monica Bohuslav, who recently obtained a directed verdict for a long standing firm client. A directed verdict is one where the judge orders the jury to return a decision for a certain side in cases where no reasonable jury could reach a decision to the contrary.13JulSargent Law is proud to welcome its newest summer intern, Gerardo Guzman. Gerardo joined on June 13, 2016, as part of the summer law intern program sponsored by the Dallas Independent School District and the Dallas Bar Association.
- 7DecSargent Law is growing and will be moving to new offices in the near future...