"One who builds under the stars builds too low."
"The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
- Trucking and Transportation
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Real Estate Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Commercial Business Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith Defense
- Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation
- Oil, Gas and Wind Energy
- 501 (c)(3) Nonprofit Entity Creation
- Tried more than 50 cases in state and federal courts in Texas and Oklahoma with the majority of cases going to verdict.
- Served as national trial counsel for multiple Fortune 500 companies in both state and federal courts.
- Served as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 company providing counsel and litigating real estate interests in the state and federal courts of Texas and Oklahoma.
- Lead numerous seminars and educational clinics for clients on dispute and litigation prevention, mitigation of damages and reduction of risk exposure.
- Successfully represented a Texas transportation company and its drivers in various arbitration proceedings.
- Served as guest lecturer for National Business Institute speaking on multiple topics to nationwide audiences.
- State Bar of Texas, 1994
- State Bar of Oklahoma, 2001
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Tenth Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management and Economics from Oklahoma State University, 1986
- Juris Doctor Degree from South Texas College of Law, 1994
Michael is an avid ice hockey player and snow skier. He is happily married to Christy Lindsay and father to three boys, Chase (24), Chad (21) and Nicolai (6).